No doubt we are in a digital age, and as a result, a robust and reliable telecommunications infrastructure is very essential for all sizes of businesses. In the United States, Verizon is one of the leading telecommunications providers that offer a wide range of business solutions to meet the diverse needs of entrepreneurs and corporations alike. Opening a Verizon Business Account is a very crucial requirement for accessing these services. In this comprehensive guide, I will walk you through everything you need to know about what it takes to establish your Verizon Business Account.
Verizon Business Account Information
The first step in creating a Verizon Business Account is to gather your essential business information which includes the followings:
1. Legal Entity Information
To create your business account, Verizon will need every details of your business structure such as whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC. You will also need your federal tax ID or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
2. Contact Information
The second requirement for creating your business account is your business information contact which includes business official address, phone numbers and email address. This information is very crucial for Verizon to communicate with you and send important account-related notifications to you when the need arises.
Check out these 8 monumental advantages of Allianz Small Business Insurance no business man or woman would want to miss.
3. Ownership Information
Number three requirement for setting up a Verizon business account is your personal information. In the event that your business has multiple owners or partners, you may need to provide their names, contact information and ownership percentages.
4. Proof of Business Existence
The 4th requirement to opening a Verizon Business Account is providing proof of your business’s existence which includes the followings:
• Business License: To verify that your business is legally registered, Verizon may request a copy of your business license.
• Articles of Incorporation: If your business is incorporated, as evidence of your legal entity, you will be required to submit your Articles of Incorporation.
• DBA Certificate: If you operate your business under a “doing business as” (DBA) name, you will be required to provide the necessary documentation to confirm your DBA status.
5. Financial Information
Another requirement for opening a Verizon business account is your business financial information. This is to enable Verizon to assess your business’s creditworthiness and determine the terms of your account. You will be required to provide the followings:
• Bank Information: This refers to details of your business’s banking institution such as the bank’s name and your account number.
• Financial Statements: Verizon in some cases may request financial statements or credit references to evaluate your business’s financial stability.
6. Authorized Users
You will also be required to specify, within your organization, who is authorized to make account changes, make upgrades or carry out modifications. It is because these individuals will have access to your Verizon Business Account and will be able to manage services and billing.
7. Services and Equipment
The next requirement for opening a Verizon business account is information about which Verizon services and equipment you require for your business. Remember that Verizon offers a wide range of services and equipment which includes the followings:
• Phone Services: You have to specify whether you need landline phone services, VoIP or a combination of both.
• Internet Services: You be required to choose from the available various internet options such as DSL, fiber-optic or dedicated internet access.
• Wireless Services: You need to specify if you will need mobile plans and devices for your employees.
• Additional Services: You are required to explore additional Verizon’s services like cloud solutions, security services and IoT connectivity.
8. Choice of Billing
Another important requirement for creating a Verizon business account is deciding your preferred choice of billing. Here you will be required to choose whether you do like to make payments and receive invoices by paper billing or electronic billing method.
9. Service Agreement
The 9th requirement is reviewing and agreeing to the outlined terms and conditions of your service which is the Verizon Business Service Agreement.
10. Account Installation/Activation
The final step to opening a Verizon business account to schedule the activation and installation of your chosen services and equipment. After which Verizon will provide tailored guidance on the necessary steps to get everything up and running smoothly.
Be reminded that to ensuring that you make the most of your Verizon Business Account, Verizon’s customer care team is available to assist you throughout the process.