The operations manager will manage a team of 4 part-time webinar moderators, including onboarding, training, scheduling, performance management, and professional development. This role is responsible for developing the course catalog and webinar schedule, managing course production & content, and working with subject matter experts. As the primary power-user and administrator for webinar technology and platforms, the operations manager must have a high degree of technical knowledge related to on-line training and conference software, including the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, and be able to build efficiency and innovation into all products and processes.
CPA Crossings, located in Rochester, MI, provides technology-based learning & development for CPAs nationally, connecting national leaders in professional development with the CPAs that need to stay on the cutting edge of a dynamic and changing profession.
An equal opportunity employer fostering a positive and collaborative work environment where you can make a difference in every role. We recognize that our people are our greatest asset, enabling us to achieve outstanding results. We invest heavily in technology and provide our team with resources and ongoing education and training opportunities. We value collaboration, personal initiative and our commitment to not only our customers, but our employees’ satisfaction and success.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance for employees, beginning first day of employment
- Employer pays a portion of deductible & dependent medical premium
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans – After one year employer contributes 100% match up to 6% of salary, plus 2% of salary to a profit sharing plan
- Dependent Care FSA
- Flexible schedules available
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development
- Paid time off; Paid volunteer time off; 10 holidays/yr
- Commuter benefit – monthly pretax deduction for public transportation