Misunderstanding is the biggest problem in most relationships today;. Sometimes it can arise suddenly, and you don’t know what really to do. It could be that he didn’t feel loved. So, i want to share some very vital tips to show him you love him as he is.
When you love someone, you can easily accept it. But love is not something to think about lightly. This is one of the most important things in life, because every other aspect is touched by it. Find time to read having sex with your ex: 9 disadvantages of sleeping with your ex
But how do you show it? Maybe it’s not easy for everyone. Appreciate someone can be done in many ways. So I will help you on the way.
Here are top ways to show him you love him:
1. Speak respectfully. Don’t make it feel like he’s less important.
2. Listen to him. Not only with the words he said but the feeling
he tried to express.
3. Praise him. Specifically, so he knows you are really serious.
4. Try to show interest in the things he enjoys. Does he like to cook? Help him! Does he like sports? Play with him! Does he like art? Watch with him!
5. Consider his opinion before making a decision. Ask him what he thought and honestly.
6. Be eve-ready to forgive. There is no better way to love someone than forgiving and forgetting openly. Holding revenge will not improve your relationship.
7. Plan a small trip. Bring him to a place where you can spend quality time.
8. Set a shared goal. If you know from each other what you are working on, it’s easier to support each other. Also, having a common goal will take you closer.
9. Recognize your mistake. Be open and honest, showing that you are also imperfect is a way to show him you love him, and will make him feel closer to you.
RELATED: How to love a woman unconditionally
10. Have him back. If you get a situation where you have to choose between your wife and someone else, choose him. Especially when it is a situation with your family. He already feels like taking you away from them, he needs to feel that you don’t hold it back.
11. Give mini massage, like rubbing. Who doesn’t enjoy attention like that?
12. If he feels unwell, even a headache, make sure you help him out as much as possible. He took care of you all the time, so show him you appreciate it by caring for him.
13. When he asks you to help with something, don’t respond upset. Show him you don’t mind giving hands. He didn’t enjoy everything he had to do, but someone had to do it.
14. When you discus a serious subject, don’t go joking. Listen and talk peacefully.
15. When chatting, look at his eyes. Show him that you listen. Don’t be disturbed.
16. Spend as many times as possible with him. He wants to feel like he is the most important person in the world for you. Spending time is the number one thing you do with the number one person in your life.
17. Try to look good. Exercise, shave, shower, wear deodorant. Whatever makes it feel attracted to you, do it.
18. Help around the house, without special recognition! You don’t need to brag about doing something he does every day.
19. Be supportive. When he pointed out that something he wanted to do meant to him, support him. I want to be a writer and tell my husband, and see where I am today, write!
20. If he says something bothered him, don’t ignore it. Talk about it. Small things that remain in your mind will grow into great things that are hard to solve.
21. Work on yourself. Everyone changes over time. When he mentioned some of the behavior he did not appreciate, show him you tried to increase it.
22. Surprise him. Give him a beautiful card or letter. Appears with flowers. Buy him a bracelet he wants. Something small good. It doesn’t have to be expensive too. A surprise is what makes your relationship stay alive.
23. When in a relaxed state, make him comfortable. For example, when watching TV, sit close and hug him or hold his hand.
24. Let him know you think about it when you are not together, by sending a text message or calling.
25. Be pro-active. If she notices that you are trying the best you can at all times, she will respect you for that.