Prolonged stress and tension during these difficult times may cause a compromised system that is why you need to know these Natural Immune Boosters.
It’s going to also end in a general lack of energy, “run down” feelings, lethargy and a pattern of physical ailments. Colds, infections, fatigue and malaise may all be linked to compromised immunity system.
Constant stress and anxiety are often large contributors to an overall physical vulnerability. These are signals, alerting you that it is time to form a couple of simple changes in your life, resulting in a stronger and healthier system, during a natural and healthful way.
Natural Immune Boosters: Support Your system
– hamper and practice self-nurturing by making better nutrition and lifestyle choices.
– Strengthen your system More whole foods, Less refined and processed foods. Fresh fruits and vegetables, Whole Grains, many rest – Exercise Program, Oxygenate the body outdoors in fresh air,
– crop On – Animal Fats – Sugar – Alcohol – Caffeine – Highly processed carbohydrates (mixes, instant foods, fast foods, sweets)
Natural Immune Boosters: Positive Foods and Nutrients
Phytonutrients: Protect the body and fight disease: Examples: Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Squash- Supply Beta carotene Oils for vitamin E (Natural Virgin Olive Oil) Citrus Fruits for vitamin C (Oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes)
Protein rich foods: Lean poultry fish and meats. Salmon and Mackeral enhance system
High Immunity Foods: Shitake and Mitake Mushrooms.
Hydrate: Black or tea (decaffeinated recommended) … also many pure waters. Chamomile, Echinacea, Garlic, Astragalus.
Aim for a spread in foods to hide all essential nutrients.
Factors that Compromise Immunity:
Too much sugar (simple carbohydrates-candy, soda, sweets),
- High cholesterol
- Too much Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or Aspirin
- Excess Sugar and Salt in diet
- High cortisol levels increase lowered serotonin levels, which stresses system.
- Avoid Fluorescent lights for long periods of your time
- Overuse of electrical equipment
- Cellular phones
- Anger compromises immunity for up to six hours.
- Elevated vital sign may be a compromise.
- Heightened Adrenaline levels.
- Electro-magnetic waves.
- Over-use of Antibiotics.
Natural Immune Boosters: Food Facts
SUGAR: Hinders immunity: – Leaves body susceptible to infections. – Heavy sugar consumption adversely affects white cells – Large contributing factor to damaged immunity – Even small amounts of straightforward carbohydrates (sugar, soda, candy) reduces the power of white blood cells to fight and annihilate bacteria.
– Complex carbohydrates (healthy carbs) are highly recommended since they are doing not have an equivalent negative effect as simple carbohydrates.
Outdoor activity on a day to day.
Wholesome diet/nutrition plan
Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and avoidance of stimulants.
Swimming in cold water increases body’s resistance to bacterial and viral infections.
Eight hours sleep and relaxation.
Exercise Regularly- 20 minutes, 3x every week (walk, hike, swim or bike)
Decrease Stress- Learn art of detachment as you displace life’s stresses with positive interests, people and activities. hook up with your power people- Surround yourself with intelligent individuals who increase your life instead of detract.
HELPFUL: Very Potent Recipe for Cold and Flu
Steam and fry foods. Bitter foods over sweet ones.
Maintain a clean and tidy (Hygienic) home. Natural Hygienic Products
Morning sunlight strengthens system. Sunlight before 10:00 AM and after 4:00 PM (not overexposure). Sunburn may be a stress on the system.
Natural Immune Boosters: Avoid electric blankets (AC currents).
Vitamins: vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin C, B-complex vitamin Complex, vitamin E and Selenium Beta Carotene, Bioflavonoids, Garlic, Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Now is the time to naturally strengthen your system. Simple changes in nutrition and lifestyle boost compromised immunity and cause a healthier and stronger mind and body. it is often a choice.
You’ve got the facility rebuild your immunity and knowledge a healthier life. Take the challenge and live your life to the fullest, both naturally and easily, as you create healthy choices that support a healthy system.