Hi guys, in this post today, I will be showing you how to resolve the issue of lost facebook password, forgotten Facebook password and lost mobile phone which have made it impossible to access your Facebook account. And read also
Facebook account has been an excellent social media account in terms of posting extremely specific images, videos, quotes, and so on to the clients, friends, and your relatives at any time appropriately. There are most of the Facebook users facing pretty common trouble are a Facebook singing issue. Read also
At this point, you are required to learn a pretty basic concept of Facebook account recovery through which help you can get back your social media account within a short period of time.
I Lost My Sim Card and I Forgot My Facebook Password
It has been said that when you lost or forgot the password of your Facebook account, you can use your registered mobile phone number to recover your account soon. But if you don’t have a phone number and asking a question that how to recover Facebook account if I lost my phone number, you need to learn the specific advice and help to get this issue fixed and learn a pretty simple to recover your Facebook account when you lost a phone number.
Following are the ways to ways to recover Facebook account if you lost a phone number:
• At first, launch an internet browser and go to the Facebook account log-in page and enter the appropriate credentials to access.
• If you face an error message during access click on forgot password button and click on the Next button.
• Enter an alternate email address to verify your account in case you lost your phone number and type the name and contact of a trusted account’s user and get a verification code.
• Enter the code into the required fields and get a Facebook account recovery link that allows entering the new password.
• Enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields to access your account at the end of the task.
It hoped now you can recover your Facebook account despite losing yourand get your Facebook account to access soon. Further, if you are asking that how to recover Facebook Account without a Phone Number, you can try the above-mentioned steps or check out the below steps to omit your doubts instantly.
HELPFUL TIPS: 10 ways your phone could put you in dangers
Following are the ways to recover a Facebook account without a phone number:
• First of all, go to the Facebook account sign-in page and enter certain credentials to access your account.
• In case you unable to access click on forgot password button and choose the security number to give the right answer to the required fields.
• On the next page, you will get a link for password recovery allows entering the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end.
For further help and information regarding Facebook account, feel free to contact our tech support team at any time. And here also is a
Share this post with others to help them, and do not forget to subscribe to our mailing list below.