Hi ladies and gentlemen, I am sharing with you today the overall health benefits of cloves and milk to man and woman. Cloves which are also called Zobo pepper in Nigeria are a spice made from the flower buds of an evergreen tree called the clove tree; it is botanically called Syzygium aromaticum.
Clove flower buds are harvested in their immature state and then dried. Whole cloves are shaped like a small, reddish-brown spike, usually around 1 centimeter in length, with a bulbous top. Don’t miss reading Causes of kidney disease that you must be aware of henceforth.
Cloves can be used whole or ground, and they have a very strong, pungent flavor and aroma. Cloves can also be found in small jars in the spice section of some supermarket. You will see both the whole cloves and ground cloves there.
In addition, international grocery stores such as Amazon often sell cloves for far less than you will get them in the supermarket. Some specialty markets offer Penang cloves, which are gourmet cloves that are individually selected by hand to ensure that each one is flawlessly shaped.
Benefits of Cloves and Milk
Cloves and milk is refreshing and it boosts your appetite real good. The mixture of cloves with milk does the following:
• It improves fertility in both female and male.
• It prevents erectile dysfunction and enhances sexual power.
• It relieves weak heart, stomach, liver, spleen and kidneys.
• It prevents rheumatism, heart and joints pain.
• It prevents asthma, phlegm, cough, stuffy nose.
• It relieves the diaphragmatic spasms and the discomfort of hiccups.
• It improves digestion.
• It improves memory and understanding. It helps those suffering from dementia, Alzheimer.
• It removes gases in the stomach and intestines.
• It prevents weakness of the bladder muscles and bed-wetting and urinary incontinence.
• It improves weak gums and teeth and pain.
• It prevents general weakness and inactivity.
• It improves menstrual cycle.
• It aids vision and supports healthy eyesight
• Acne and skin infections and insect bites.
• It regulates blood sugar and maintains its levels. It helps those suffering from diabetes.
• It prevents colds and bronchitis.
• It prevents sore throat and almond inflammation.
• It helps in the prevention of cancer.
• It helps people suffering from anxiety, depression and psychological conditions.
• It prevents hemorrhoids and inflammation.
• It enhances hair growth.
• It helps is weight loss as well as weight gain.
• It is well-recommended for pregnant women.
• It’s good for vagina health.