Whether in a small business or in a large enterprise, it is very important to bear in mind that the major purpose of any business management software is to make your work very efficient and productive, these tools does not create any extra tasks for you. Funny enough, over 70% of employees reports that they spend up to one hour daily on searching for information and data entry. For this reason, before settling for any business management software to support your business, you should do proper research and be very attentive.
What is Business Management Software?
By definition, business management software is any application or tools that help companies to improve, support, and automate their daily processes. If you select the software that is relevant to your business needs, these tools will help manage all your core business procedures in one system.
Examples of Business Management Software
Listed below are some examples of most commonly used business software:
• DSS: Decision Support Software, this technology potentially aids in human decision making.
• CRM: Customer Relationship Management, these are software that helps you compile and maintain detailed profiles of customers and clients, along with other kinds of enhanced business record-keeping system.
The duo of business software such as DSS or CRM will often apply common principles such as sales force support, transaction automation, algorithmic data mining for sales, or any of many other design objectives. Other business software will focus on supply chains or other practical forms of resource management.
In selecting a business management software solution for your business, here are the basic features you must look out for:
• time management/calendar
• document sharing/collaboration
• sales and CRM
• budget, invoice, and expense management
• Project/task management
• business intelligence and dashboards
• accounting and financial reporting
• resource management
From the above list, you can see that there are varieties of functionalities you will need. The question now is how to put together a fully integrated system that meets your desired needs, this is what pushes and pulls your data and enables you to have full control of your business with just few clicks.
In these modern days advanced technology, there are so many software providers all over the market promising you one thing and the other, from single-feature tools to a comprehensive enterprise solution; this can quickly become very confusing to choose any. However, to make the selection process easier for you and give you a guide, our experts have reviewed and listed 24 of the best business management software on the market today that you can pick from.
Below Are Top 11 Business Management Software:
Every business management software listed herein are provided by trustworthy firms, with regular updates and high level security:
StudioCloud is a business tool that gives small businesses all the features they need to manage their daily work successfully. If you are a one-man business owner, StudioCloud is the best tool for you. It provides mobility by syncing all of your data between the cloud, your desktop, and all of your internet-enabled devices.
Top features of StudioCloud:
• Sends personalized email and text reminders, payment requests, etc.
• Manage clients, leads, organizations, partners, and vendors
• Schedule, events, appointments, locations, and more
• Create and send professional quotes and invoices from customized price-lists
2. Zoho One
The second on our list of business management software is Zoho One. Zoho One is perhaps the great software you need to collaborate, create and communicate with your teams in one integrated suite of apps. With Zoho, you can integrate 37 of its separate applications such as CRM, Mail, Finance, Creator, Books, Recruit, etc. to manage your business.
Top features of Zoho:
• Finance – invoices, expense management, accounting, inventory management
• Create custom applications and automate your personalized business workflows
• Sales & Marketing – CRM, live chats, online forms, email integration
• Collaboration – team chat, online meetings, documents storage and sharing
Odoo is an open source suite business apps that cover your day to day company needs such as accounting, inventory, the point of sale, CRM, e-Commerce, project management, etc. This app focuses mainly on CRM and ERP functionalities. Odoo also has a large application market due to its open-source model.
Top features Odoo:
• Real-time messaging to enhance collaboration
• Get accurate forecasts
• Automate activities based on your sales scripts such as meetings, calls and quotations
The 4th on our list of business management software is Accelo, this is a very great business management software that is cloud-based and it combines simple and powerful tools for professional services for companies to use in managing their businesses, it can also carry out different tasks and projects. This tool makes the work of the company staff very easy and the brand can improve their relationship with their client base.
Presently, Accelo had been designed to handle tasks such as project management, CRM, and customer services; this makes it a very suitable solution for difference businesses as they can provide professional services to clients and staff.
Top features of Accelo:
• Easy schedule views and task management.
• Connects clients to projects and corporations, also keep a sightline of broader relationships.
• Limitless customization options for notifications, preferences, permissions, groups, etc.
• Budgeting, job planning, and time allocation.
• Complete end-to-end project management.
• Integrations to G-Suite for calendar and email sync/visibility.
NetSuite is a very easy to use unified business management suite, it provide various tools for HR, ERP, Financials, CRM and e-Commerce. NetSuite offers various tool sets such as NetSuite Global Business Management, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite OpenAir, NetSuite PSA etc. Take time to filter out which NetSuite solution suits you the best.
Top features of NetSuit:
• Services resource planning (resource management, timesheet, project accounting, and expense management)
• Business Intelligence (dashboards, reporting, and analysis across all the integrated processes)
• Multiple currencies and taxation rules, subsidiary management, financial consolidation
• End-to-end e-Commerce management (order management, CRM, marketing, and finance)
ProofHub is another business management tool that offers a replacement for conventional emailing and a bunch of other tools, integrating multiple project management features under one roof. ProofHub has a simple and well-designed user interface that improves team collaboration.
Top features of ProofHub:
• Task delegation and assignments
• Reporting and tracking project history
• Secure file storage
• Assigned user roles
• Online team discussions and chats
Clarizen is the 7th on our list of top business management software; it is a unique cloud-based work management software that brings together project management, configurable workflow automation and in-context collaboration for better engagement. You can easily customize Clarizen to fit how your enterprise does business because it offers configurable workflows.
Top features of Clarizen:
• Social collaboration
• Budget tracking & expense management
• Unlimited number of projects
• Automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
Another luxurious business management software is Bitrix24, it is a unique business software that offers complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your business team. As a business management tool, Bitrix24 boasts of large set of features such as traditional project management, integrated telephone, and HR system, or internal email.
Top features of Bitrix24:
• Customer relationship management including website forms, sales funnels, interaction tracking and marketing automation
• Telephone integration – record conversations and call directly from the CRM
• Social intranet for internal communication for document sharing and chats
• Project and work management including time and workload tracking
9. OneSoft Connect
OneSoft Connect is a business management tool that helps to simplify your teamwork – organize your customers, relationships, people or projects in one place. OneSoft offers a set of predefined data sheets suitable for essential business needs.
Top features of OneSoft Connect:
• HR management – keep records on your employees, jobs and organizational structure
• Track all business activities, manage customer relationships, projects, and contracts
• Create reminders for important tasks and deadlines
WORKetc is business management software that is naturally web-based platform for CRM, project management and collaboration. You can ensure the customer or client is always looked after by integrating support cases directly inside all areas of WORKetc.
Top features of WORKetc:
• Link timesheets, notes, discussions, documents, contacts and more to your projects
• Manage complex project budgets
• Captures and invoice all revenue activities across departments automatically
• Use live support, web forms, and email to capture support tickets
The last but never the least of our 11 business management software is BlueCamroo. This is a business tool that aims at integrating CRM features with project management. BlueCamroo helps business owners manage their contacts, sales and projects in one solution. BlueCamroo offers a unique tool for building websites, landing pages, microsites, and e-Commerce sites.
Top features of BlueCamroo:
• Project management – tasks, stages, dependencies
• Budgets versus actual costs
• Customer Support opportunities
• Contact management
• Sales forecasting
• Visual sales pipeline