Most of us are used to eating kola, whether bitter kola or kola nut, however, it has its own disadvantages, even though it is addictive.
As bad as kola is, not all types that are harmful. Bitter kola is good but only reasonable intake. However, kola nut is a no go area – for its disadvantages are more than the advantages.
In this article, we are going to look at the aside effect of kola nut and not bitter kola. After reading this, you should consider the intake of Cola drinks like Coke, Pepsi, Big Cola, RC Cola and others, for there are all products of Kola nut.
Side Effects Of Kola Nut
1. Kola is one of the major causes of mouth cancer. Different confirmed researches have proven that too much chewing of kola nuts can result to mouth or gastrointestinal cancer.
2. Kola is made up of a huge amount of caffeine, which is the reason why chewing of too much kola nut can be highly risky and unhealthy. It is advisable to reduce the rate of it’s consumption especially people with cardiovascular problems.
3. Kola can cause glaucoma defects to the eyes. Too much kola nut can be harmful to the eyes, but a reasonable rate of consumption can help prevent Glaucoma.
4. Kola is a wrong choice for anyone suffering from Diabetes. The Caffeine contents present in kola nut can add up incorrect sugar level in the body.
5. Kola can deteriorate any case of diarrhoea. If you eat too much kola nut when you have any diarrhoea related problem, it can worsen the situation.
6. Kola is capable of slowing down blood clotting. The local fruit can lead to problems related to blood flow control especially when an injury is suffered.
7. Kola is also a major cause of anxiety. The nuts contain a number of components that can cause some unstable psychological state.
Now that you’ve read the side effects of consuming kola, hope you will see more reasons to stop.
Yes, you may be thinking it is good because it keeps me awake, especially for commercial drivers but wouldn’t you rather rest when you’re feeling asleep than risk your entire life? Think about it.