I know you might have been wearied with the topic that talks about how to get Google Adsense approved. Yet, I want you to be patient and read this very short but very potent post about the subject matter.
This post is a summary of my own experience which also worked for two of my friends. I will be sharing with you 7 steps to get your application for Google Adsense approved within 48 hours and this method is 99.7 guaranteed.
If the Google Adsense team has frustrated you severally, don’t worry anymore; your solution has finally come.
My friend will always tell me “Add Sense” to get your Google Adsense approved.
Before I continue, I want you to understand that there are numerous factors that will determine your success in the Google Adsense program.
There is no luck to it. You can be the most unlucky person in the world, and still succeed with Google Adsense. It’s all about understanding exactly how to run your Google Adsense Empire.
Here are the 7 steps for getting Google Adsense approved:
1. Chose niches like Medicals, Education, Real Estate, Auto Insurance or any other niche that will not make you publish an article that is against Google Adsense rules.
2. Create a blog with a customized domain, by that I mean your own paid domain name. It can be on Blogger or WordPress.
3. Write a minimum of 12 “QUALITY CONTENTS”. Know this; to get your Google Adsense approved you must understand that CONTENT IS KING and that means unique or quality contents.
Remember, you don’t need to be an expert in any of the chosen niche to be able to write quality contents. You can get someone to write for you, and we have a team of expert writers that can write on any niche of your choice.
4. Make your own custom image (like the one in this post) using Photoshop or Corel Draw; this will also make your posts unique or original.
6. Begin sharing your posts everywhere possible: social medias, forums and pinging sites for about 2 – 4 days.
7. At this stage apply for Adsense and trust me, in less than 48hours you will have your Google Adsense approved.