Benefits of Using CloudFlare in Your Blog
I want to start by first telling you what CloudFlare is and what it does. CloudFlare is a free service and does a whole lot to it supercharged for optimal performances and have it better protected.
For starters, you replace your nameservers with the ones that CloudFlare gives you so your details can be kept anonymous, and you have to do this in order for the service to work.
Once they have control over your domain it performs a variety of tasks to ensure your visitor will never have to sit down and wait for your site to load again.
The diagram below shows an unprotected bog with slow internet and a blog that is protected by CloudFlare with faster internet.
1. It caches resources, it has a new beta feature to minify your HTML, CSS and JS if you aren’t already, the Pro version can preload other pages before you go to them so they appear instantly.
2. CloudFlare can manage integrating Google Analytics and has hotlink protection for your images. That’s barely half of what CloudFlare can do for you and your blog.
3. Once your blog is a part of the CloudFlare community, all its traffic is routed through our intelligent global security network.
4. CloudFlare automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance they can ever imagined.
5. CloudFlare also blocks threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources.
6. It is a well known fact that CloudFlare-powered blogs experiences significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.
ClougFlare has varieties of plans for all classes of bloggers as shown in the diagram bleow:
CloudFlare’s system gets faster and smarter as our community of users grows larger. CloudFlare is designed to scale with a goal in mind and that is to help power and protect the entire Internet.
CloudFlare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform. From start to finish, setup takes most website owners less than 5 minutes.
Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain’s DNS settings. There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site’s existing code.
If you are ever unhappy you can turn CloudFlare off as easily as you turned it on. CloudFlare core service is free and also offers enhanced services for websites who need extra features like real time reporting or SSL.
Join CloudFlare today and be part of the community that is creating a better and secured web. Read more here.